How to Donate to CanChild
Donations to CanChild need to be made through McMaster University and are eligible for a tax receipt. For international donors, instructions for tax receipts are included on the "International Donors" page of "Giving to McMaster".
You can donate:
- On-line through the McMaster University website.
- Please click here. This page has been set up specifically for donations to CanChild
- Click on "Next" to continue with the payment process.
- If you have difficulty with the payment page you may call 905-525-9140 ext.24224 or email email@example.com with your questions or problems and copy Mary Beaudoin at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are keeping track of difficulties experienced by our online donors in order to facilitate improvements
- By cheque, made out to "McMaster University - CanChild"
- Please click here for a donation form
- Print and complete the form
- Mail the completed form and your cheque to the attention of:
Dr. Cheryl Missiuna, Director
CanChild Centre for Childhood Disability Research
1400 Main Street West, IAHS 414
Hamilton, ON, L8S 1C7
If you have questions about donating, please contact Mary Beaudoin at 905-525-9140 ext. 27853, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org