CanChild researchers work in partnership with individuals who understand local needs to ensure that all of our research addresses important concerns of children, youth, and their families. We partner with:
- Children and youth with disabilities;
- Families and caregivers;
- Professionals who provide healthcare, education, social and recreational services;
- Organizations such as hospitals, health care organizations, children's treatment and rehabilitation centres, and boards of education;
- Researchers and university educators, in Canada and around the world;
- Policy analysts and decision-makers.