What Will Your Donation Fund?
Donations to CanChild will help us share information with families, service providers and decision-makers around the world.
Your donation will fund:
- The development and review of user friendly educational resources that improve the lives of children and youth,
- The posting of educational resources that are free to download,
- CanChild developed measures, that are made available at no charge,
- The production of a biweekly, electronic newsletter, CanChild Today, which shares new information quickly and broadly,
- The provision of responses to individual requests for information and support, and
- The hosting and maintenance of our up-to-date and high quality website.
How to Donate to CanChild
Donations to CanChild need to be made through McMaster University and are eligible for a tax receipt. For international donors, instructions for tax receipts are included on the "International Donors" page of "Giving to McMaster".
You can donate:
On-line through the McMaster University website:
If you have difficulty with the payment page you may call 905-525-9140 ext.24224 or email email@example.com with your questions or problems and copy CanChild at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By cheque, made out to "McMaster University - CanChild":
- Print and complete a donation form
- Mail the completed form and your cheque to the attention of:
Dr. Jan Willem Gorter, Director
CanChild Centre for Childhood Disability Research
1400 Main Street West, IAHS 414
Hamilton, ON, L8S 1C7
If you have questions about donating, please contact CanChild at 905-525-9140 ext. 27850, or email@example.com